Pages

Sunday 4 August 2013

Day 1 - Lets go

Here we go day 1 of Smoardyfit.

This will be a recording of my efforts to get fit and healthy once and for all. I'm not completely out of shape but in the last year I have been slowly but surely been doing less and less exercise...always making excuses why not to go swimming or for a run and I have got out of shape and lethargic. Now don't get me wrong this is not going to be about weight loss for me it is about being active and feeling good about myself.

I am not an expert on getting fit however, I believe the secret to being fit is simple....exercise more and eat healthy. That's it! Simple. I'm not going to be trying out any crazy diet fads or only eating certain foods as I do not believe this works and is not good for your body.

 So what are my goals for Smoardy fit....

1. Be able to run a half marathon
2. Do a mini triathalon
4. Making fitness become part of my lifestyle
5. Be positive
5. Have fun

If you have any advice on your experiences of getting fit please comment...What did you find worked for you? What did you find the most difficult aspect? What did you enjoy he most

So no time like the present lets get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment