Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2013

Day 4 - I challenge you!

So I've cheated a little with this one and started this challenge a couple of weeks ago! I was so frustrated with how quickly I became tired and would quit after a couple of minutes behind that I have challenged myself to run a mile every other day. Now I'm sure this doesn't seem far for many if you but it is for me. I wanted to set a challenge that I was going to be able to complete but was also going to be tough. In 2 weeks I have already seen improvements and it has been getting easier every time! In another 2 weeks I'm going to increase this distance by another 0.5 mile. This way I will be able to build up at my half marathon distance.

So I challenge you to join me!!! Go on you can do it. I want to here from you about your experiences of running. Can anyone give me any tips? 

No comments:

Post a Comment