Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Day 2 Run-Swim-Run

Day 2

Yep still doing the exercise thing I started yesterday woohoo! So today was a good day for Smoardyfit. I didn't do just one form of exercise I did 4...yes!

1. 1.77 mile walk with my dog.
2. 1 mile run to the swimming pool 
3. 40 lengths of front crawl
4. 1 mile run home

I never thought  I would be able to do a 1 mile run, followed by a swim and then be able to run home. Before I set off I thought I'm going to be able to do the run there and then the swim but I'm going to be crawling back. But it just wasn't the case and I felt even better on the way back! This exercise malarkey is great.

I'd really like to build a small community on here where we help each other and share experiences. So please comment on what your keep fit goals are and how you are looking to achieve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment